If you love uncovering solutions hidden in large and complex datasets, the Data Analyst role is for you. MedGrocer leverages data to design solutions for a healthier, more caring, and more systematic Philippine healthcare system.
The Data Analyst supports various teams and initiatives with insights gained from data. They analyze complex datasets to identify opportunities for product development and process improvement.
- Use statistical tools to analyze complex datasets
- Unveil solutions that address gaps and improve our services and processes
- Create models that assess the outcomes of different courses of action
- Develop reports and communicate insights to MedGrocer and its stakeholders
- Degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, or related field is a plus
- Knowledge in advanced statistical techniques
- Knowledge in machine learning techniques and their applications
- Experience in using programming languages (e.g. SQL, R, Python) for data analysis
What Would Make You Successful in this Role?
- You have excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- You’re meticulous with your work and have great attention to detail
- You’re a strong communicator with a collaborative mindset