The selected candidate will:
-Assist Service Engineers in the assembly, installation, configuration, and servicing of various medical devices.
-Engage with and utilize computer applications relevant to the job.
- Be a part of an institution that shapes the future of the medical equipment industry in the Philippines.
- Be a prospective candidates who demonstrated exceptional performance and mastery of skills in Service and Customer Service during their internship may be considered for progression to roles such as Service Engineer and Product Specialist upon graduation. This opportunity offers a clear career path for interns who excel in their responsibilities.
Ø DOLE Prescribed OJT Pay
Ø Real Work Experience
Ø GPA Insurance Coverage
Ø Good Working Environment
Ø Career Opportunities
- Must be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Electronics Communication Engineering
- Have a professional bearing
- With high interest in technical works
- Have knowledge in the assembly, installation, configuration, service and use of computers and computer applications
- Be able to communicate well
- Can easily grasp both clinical and technical knowledge
- Has high integrity and be willing to assist Service Engineers including fieldwork