- Provide technical support for assigned products and accounts
- Perform product technical evaluations, equipment delivery and installations, preventive and corrective equipment maintenance, product demonstrations, end-user/customer training
- Support the company’s various sales and marketing activities.
- Preferably living in Northern Metro or Bulacan area and Bicol area also
- With driving skills
- Licensed Electronics Engineer
- Advanced knowledge of repairing electronic equipment
- Preferably with experience in providing technical support for various medical equipment such as X-ray Systems and Ultrasound machines
- Has advanced knowledge in the assembly, installation, configuration, service of computers and use of computer applications
- Proven good communication skills, with perfect command of the English language
- High energy, positive outlook and professional bearing
- Unquestionable character and natural understanding of professional business ethics
- Fresh graduates with PRC License
About MEDEV Medical Devices Corporation
MEDEV’s aim is to become a driving force in the upgrade of the quality of healthcare in the Philippines, by providing the best medical equipment and great after-sales support. We only sell equipment that address the clinical and diagnostic needs of healthcare providers, and make sure those equipment are utilized to their full capacity. We aim for long term business success with our customers. As such, we operate with a sense of integrity, which is unique in the industry. All our employees are expected to set the highest standards of business ethics – something that helps us keep customers who source their needs from us repeatedly. In the 20 years of our existence, we are known in the market as a leading equipment provider for peripheral vascular testing; ultrasound imaging and 2D-echocardiography; stress ECG testing and holter ECG; Ambulatory BP monitoring, laser dermatology, and much more. We are also known as the company with the largest inventory of backup parts and units, the company that provides the best after sales training and support, and the organization with the most responsive service operation. In recent years, we have expanded our efforts to also provide products in critical care, neuro-psychiatry and radiology. Now, we are capable to provide all types of radiology equipment, such as x-rays, mammography Systems, CT scanners and MRI machines. We also have a wide array of equipment for the ICU and the emergency department, such as patient monitors, infusion/syringe pumps, and defibrillators. We are also one of the few providers of EEG machines and Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation equipment in the country.