- Lipa, Philippines
- 12,000.00 - 13,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- Transport goods as instructed.
- Secure necessary documents to transport goods.
- Load and unload cargo.
- Ensure cargo is secured properly compliant with safety requirements.
- Report to a dispatcher any incidents encountered on the road.
- Follow all applicable traffic laws.
- Inspect the trailer before and after the trip and record any defect found.
- Keep a log of activities.
- Report serious mechanical problems to motor pool department.
- Perfom inventory and maintain all issued tools and equipment in good working condition.
- Follow all necessary safety precautions.
- Perform and maintain necessary cleanliness to vehicle used.
- Preferrably male.
- At least a high school graduate.
- At least 5 years work experience as a driver.
- With 1,2,3 restriction code.
- Knowledgeable in performing basic procedures during a vehicle trouble.
- Willing to be assigned in Lipa, Laguna, or Cavite.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.