- Manage and process all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Prepare and submit BIR reports; Alphalist; 2316; tax computation and annualization.
- Publish financial statements on time
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- With 5 years of working experience in Finance specifically in taxation and cost-cost accounting
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- BS in Accountancy graduate
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus
- Knowledgeable in Taxation and accounting basic principles and guidelines
- Must be willing to work in BGC Taguig
Perks and Benefits
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Law and Government
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
About Maxwealth Infinity Holdings Corporation
Maxwealth Infinity Holdings, Corp. offers technical services and solutions in various fields. We provide relevant and world-class brand marketing, software development, and integrated solutions to various industries like E-Commerce, Finance, IT, and the Real Estate industry.