- Point of contact for clients. They are the point of trust and integral to our client relations. They need to be polite, accurate, and fast in all communication to build lasting relationships
- New client onboarding: involving the correct people in the business to provide the requested information (usually financial, technical, and data legislation)
- Timely delivery and success of commercial campaigns
- Responsible for chasing/keeping clients to their deadlines for individual deliverables and the milestones that are required to fully and successfully deliver the campaign
- Responsible for clients being updated on campaign status via sharing of dashboards and emails/calls to explain campaign status when needed.
- Assigning tasks to internal fulfillment teams and overseeing the campaign status dashboard.
- Manage the fulfillment teams to ensure campaign timelines are met for deliverables, results, and client requests
- If a campaign is not delivering according to the project management/reporting dashboards, the CSD will be responsible for contacting the head of the relevant fulfillment team to ensure that remedies are made
- Post-campaign reporting to demonstrate the success of a campaign to our clients
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Must have excellent English verbal and written skills to communicate confidently with clients and peers
- Must have a proven track record of client management within digital media
- Must have project management skills
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
About MarketConnect Inc.
We are a below-the-line advertising agency with > 20 years of experience in health and ethical advertising: launches, communication strategies, branding, conventions, conferences, activations, etc.- we’ve done it all. We are composed of dedicated and experienced team members who have your back when it comes to developing fresh and innovative brand strategies. We invest in talents that integrate the science of your brand with creativity.