- Generate demand for the company's products/systems by targeting key construction market sectors in Commercial, Institutional, and Government Projects,
- Acts as the company's leading technical and product representative and provides technical support to the rest of the Departments.
- Ensure sales of the company's products to projects by close coordination with owners and/or buyers starting from project conceptualization until bidding and/or purchase of requirements.
- Covers all existing and planned projects in his/her area of assignment with the company's products
- Performing other relevant task assigned
- Graduate of Bachelors degree in Architecture, Engineering or related field.
- Has experience of 4 years or more of doing specifications work in construction industry preferably in Sanitary wares products.
- Preferrably knows how to drive
- Ability to conduct product and technical presentations to potential customers
- Ability to negotiate skillfully with both internal and external customers
- Ablity to gather appropriate information to analyze competitors
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Building Materials
- 1 opening
About Mariwasa Siam Ceramics Inc.
Mariwasa Siam Ceramics, Inc. is the result of the merger of two giant companies in the Philippines and Thailand. Mariwasa Manufacturing Inc., the leader in ceramic tile industry in the country and the Siam Cement Group of Companies, a highly respected organization in Thailand and in Asia. The company is established to cater the growing demands of the more scrupulous customers both from domestic and international market. With the recent trend, industries are moving outside of Manila to the South, which has brought Mariwasa Siam Ceramics Inc. to its present location. Strategically settled at Brgy. San Antonio, Sto. Tomas Batangas, it has a capability to provide floor, wall and specially designed ceramic tiles. Such ability to cater to the demands of a multi-sectorial level of customers. The whole tile plant produces a capacity of more than 30,000 sqm.of output daily. Its floor tile plant is capable of producing from simple to complex applications, from plain, marble to rustic designs. The wall tile plant utilizes different technology based on processes which are the double fast firing and 3rd Firing, with the ability to produce plain to printed tiles. The manufacture of intricately-designed ceramic tiles for both floor and wall tiles offer a wide range of products, i.e. listels, borders, singles/spot or accents and murals. These tiles can be applied to residential and commercial areas, hotels, condominiums and other establishments. The wide array of colors & design is also made available for customers’ different and varied taste. Mariwasa Siam Ceramics, Inc. utilizes the latest and effective technology in terms of manufacturing processes for ceramic tiles. It employs highly competent personnel to ensure product quality through the continuous product research and development, and training and development of its personnel. The company also utilizes the assistance of foreign experts to assist both in the research and development and operation. This, further strengthens the edge of Mariwasa in the development of highly competitive products in the market. Mariwasa Siam Ceramics was formally launched on June 4, 1997. The date marked the first commercial production of its then floor tile plant. The company regularly introduces new design series for both floor and wall tiles to further solidify its position in the market, Mariwasa produces different sizes of glazed wall and floor tiles of various designs, colors and textures. Mariwasa distributes its ceramic tiles through exclusive and non-exclusive dealers who sell to end-users or retail the product themselves. Mariwasa currently has over 60 active dealers spread throughout the country.