Senior Interior Designer
- Parañaque, Philippines
- 28,000.00 - 35,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
Expired in 10 months
- Determine the client’s goals and requirements of the project.
- Consider how the space will be used and how people will move through the space.
- Sketch preliminary design plans, including electrical layouts.
- Specify materials and furnishings such as:
- Wall finishes
- Plumbing fixtures
- Prepare final plans using computer applications.
- Create a timeline for the interior design project and estimate project costs.
- Place orders for materials and oversee installing the design elements.
- Visit after the project to ensure that the client is satisfied.
- At least 5 years of Interior Design experience.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 126 Aguirre Ave, BF Homes, Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Architecture / Planning
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Manosa Group of Companies
The Manosa Group of companies is currently composed of The Manosa & Company Inc, The Manosa Properties Inc. Francisco Manosa Inc., and the Tukod Foundation.
Manosa & Company Inc. has developed into a firm that strives to meet the diverse design needs of the different clients. It is in this that the firm brings fourth a new dimension in design, achieved through the creation of a diverse team with a myriad of disciplines, striving to translate, as best they can, the design needs and objectives presented. The firm is a conglomeration of disciplines. In house is a full staff of Architects, Interior Designers, Urban Designers and Planners, Environmental Architects, Model Makers, Industrial Designers and Landscapers. Other disciplines such as structural, mechanical, electrical, sanitary and plumbing engineers are an integral part of the firm's consulting staff who work independently but can participate as associates as needed.
Manosa Properties Inc. is the Real Estate Arm arm of the Manosa group founded in 2006 which boasts of 4 developments namely Lantana Lane, Ylang Lane, Campanilla Lane, and Tago.
The Fransico Manosa Inc. is the holding company that provides executive leadership and shared services including Finance, Accounting, Human Resources and Office administration for all of its subsidiaries.
Tukod Foundation Inc. is the corporate social responsibility arm of the Mañosa Group of Companies. Founded in 2000, it aims to support the advancement and appreciation of contemporary, truly Filipino design, art and aesthetics through its various projects.