Manila Doctors Hospital (MDH) is a premiere private tertiary hospital operating at 667 United Nations Avenue, Ermita, Manila, Philippines. It was founded in 1956 by a group of doctors, under the corporate name Manila Medical Services Inc. (MMSI). In 1979, Metrobank Foundation, Inc. (MBFI) acquired majority shares of MMSI. Located along United Nations Avenue in the old business district of Metro Manila, which is also considered the tourist district of Manila, MDH is a stone’s throw away from Chinatown. It has entry and exit points on both United Nations Avenue and Teodoro M. Kalaw Avenue. Its T.M. Kalaw façade faces the Department of Tourism and the eastern side of Rizal Park. MDH operates only in the Philippines, but it serves many international clients and plays an active role in promoting medical tourism in the country.