High-level Online Executive Assistant
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 99% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 8 hours ago
- Concierge Service
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 20,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- The Fort, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Must interview with us and work at our office in The Fort.
- Must have a University education.
- Must be able to write flawlessly in English.
***Must be comfortable and confident writing to our clients in 'perfect English' without the use of slang or abbreviations AND type quickly. This is important!***
Want to be like an astronaut and look out the window and see the stars? Magic, a fun and exciting start-up from San Francisco, is setting up shop in Manila and looking for excellent, hard working specialists or as we like to call them, "Magicians," to help us build the future, and solve creative requests that will work the “astronaut” (night) shift. When we say creative, we mean people asking for pizza while they’re on a boat, or a getting a helicopter ride in Las Vegas. Yup, you read that right!
That’s what makes this a unique customer service job. There are no scripts to read, and fulfilling the requests becomes fun and challenging.
Most of your time will be spent communicating with the users of Magic, providing high-end service online, and finding creative ways to get them what they want.
You will be a part of the founding team in Manila, building the company of the future, and changing the world. Top performers will have plenty of room to grow.
We are looking for full-time employees and will pay competitively. We're looking forward to meeting you!
At Magic you will:
- Be treated like a human, not a robot!
- Work alongside the founders of the Magic.
- Have new challenges every day.
- Get awesome training. You’ll learn how to get absolutely anything on-demand!
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
Why Join Us?
- Fast growing company with plenty of growth opportunities. [Magic only promotes from within.]
- Nontraditional, fast-paced, always-changing work. You will never be bored.
- You'll be one of the pioneer Magicians of the Philippines team.
- 17 Vacation Days and 5 Sick Days
- HMO Coverage