Why this role exists
We are seeking a Sales Development Representative to join our team, reporting directly to the Sales Development Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for generating opportunities for Magic and discovery calls for our BDM/Sales team. You will utilize various channels, including Aloware, LinkedIn, and other lead generation tools, along with our CRM system, HubSpot.
The impact you’ll make:
- Book outbound meetings through a combination of cold calls, emails, social outreach, networking, and independent research.
- Engage with prospects (C-suite/Directors) and articulate Magic’s services and products in an effective manner.
- Conduct pre-discovery with prospects to evaluate pain points, digging to uncover fit for Magic.
- Deliver relevant marketing content to prospects.
- Establish trusting relationships with key stakeholders.
- Work in conjunction with BDMs (Sales Reps) to convert opportunities created into sales-qualified Opportunities.
- Ensure a proactive approach to learning, growing in your craft every single day.
- Maintain a positive mindset irrespective of challenging situations, and always work with the larger group as a team player.
- Continue to create opportunities for new businesses to help grow Magic.
Key Ingredients for Success:
- Experience in or proven interest in outbound lead generation, cold calling and cold emailing
- Experience with HubSpot or CRMs, HubSpot Sales, LinkedIn, Dialers (Aloware), Calendaring Tools (Chilipiper), Gsuite preferred.
- Evidence of overachievement.
- Prior sales experience is required.
- Education required: At least a 4-year college degree holder.
Your superpowers are...
- Ability to articulate and build rapport quickly, through strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and flexible.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Emotional intelligence.
- A can-do, agile attitude necessary to thrive in a scale-up environment.
- Uses initiative when challenged.
- Willingness to learn core technology tools.
- Good time-management.
- A passion for sales and a desire to expand your knowledge in the space.
You should apply if...
- You are highly motivated with a growth mindset and grit
- You are a self-starter who is professional, positive, and embraces challenging work
- You are passionate about lead nurturing and driving conversion down the sales funnel
- You have a dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision-makers
- You have strong work ethic and can-do attitude when faced with challenges
- You thrive in a remote work environment, proficient in online tools and effective written communication
- You are eager to learn and continuously improve personal and professional skills through self-directed learning.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Performance Management and Coaching
- Customer Service
- Account Management
- Customer Research
- Closing Sales
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- The Fort
- Concierge Service
- 4 openings