Why does this role exist
We are looking for a Magic Professional Account Lead who will be in a full-time, entry-level management leadership role and will be responsible for handling the company’s top clients and managing a team of virtual assistants (VAs).
The impact you’ll make:
Account Management - Work with the clients to drive further growth into their business/es and serve as the main point of contact for all VA and quality-related concerns.
- Understanding business needs
- Establishing cadence for check-in meetings, feedback loop, and performance updates
- Working with clients to determine their success criteria for the account
- Assistance in building and updating SOPs and guidelines for the assistants
- Facilitating account adjustments, expansions, and assistant replacements
Quality Control - Monitor and manage the quality of the VAs' output and strategies for handling tasks, as well as the general quality of communication.
- Maintain and track KPIs and metrics
- Reviewing the quality of output and course correcting assistants
- Creating coaching plan/s or a performance improvement plan (PIP) for underperforming assistants
- Providing necessary support to assistants which include but are not limited to quality, client concerns, feedback, and pay-related issues.
- Supplementing training/coaching sessions for growth and development.
Key Ingredients for Success:
- Must have 1 to 2 years prior experience in managing a team or supervising freelancers.
- Proficiency in Google Sheets and the ability to learn new software platforms.
- Prior experience in communicating and handling client accounts.
- Virtual Assistant experience is a plus.
- Must be willing to undergo about 2 weeks of paid training.
- Must have an available working-from-home unit, including a laptop or desktop computer equipped with at least an i3 core processor and 4GB RAM, headphones or a headset, and a reliable internet connection with a minimum speed of 5mbps.
- Must be comfortable working from 9:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. PHT.
Your superpowers are…
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- High attention to detail and due diligence, adaptable, good at multitasking, strong grit and fortitude.
- Able to meet established deadlines
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills and can motivate team members.
- Very dynamic team player.
- Can adapt to a start-up work environment.
- Resourcefulness, determination, and resilience
- Ability to handle multiple projects, establish priorities, and be flexible and organized
- Ability to effectively work in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities, deadlines, and workloads that can be variable for long periods of time.
You should apply if...
- You have a high level of accountability and ownership to taking pride in helping scale the business of clients by understanding their business needs
- You have leadership qualities to effectively manage virtual assistants under your team
- You have the desire and excitement to learn new tools, processes, and systems.
- You are highly reliable with a GSD mindset despite external circumstances. You say what you mean and do what you say. You are consistent and take ownership in situations, large or small.
- You are Proactive, see potential problems before they happen, and aren’t afraid to speak up/challenge the status quo.
- You have a strong work ethic and a can-do attitude when faced with challenges
- You thrive in a remote work environment. Fully remote work is not for everyone; it requires the ability to quickly pick up online tools, get familiar with our tech stack (G-Drive, Slack, etc.), and communicate (and often over-communicate) well in writing.
- You love learning new things. Whether you learn best through reading, listening, doing, or exploring, you’re perpetually curious about the world and work around you and always trying to level up your personal and professional life through self-directed learning.
- People who can innovate
- People who can motivate other team members
- People who are adaptable to work in a startup environment.
- Gritty and passionate
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Performance Management and Coaching
- Customer Service
- Incident Management
- Leadership skills
- Account Management
- Performance Management
- Customer Research
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- The Fort
- Concierge Service
- 4 openings