About the role
We are looking for a Paid Search Specialist who will report to our Head of Marketing. You will drive traffic acquisition and lead generation through online paid search campaigns. The role will be responsible for developing and driving the acquisition of SMB merchants, owning the execution, and optimization across paid search (Google Ads/Bing) for Magic.
The impact you’ll make
Paid Search Management
- Develop, execute, and manage campaigns across Google Ads and Bing Ads with the objective of generating qualified leads
- Conduct keyword research, selection, segmentation, and negative keyword filtering to make sure that keywords are relevant to Magic’s target audience
- Ensure paid campaigns are up and optimized according to brief and best practice guidelines
- Work with creative team to make relevant creatives (ad copies, images, and videos)
Reporting and Management
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance and metrics such as Cost Per Acquisition (CAC), conversion rate, etc, working closely with the Head of Marketing to make sure that our metrics are meeting company goals
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, video etc.
- Ensure that the campaigns have the correct tracking and set up for accurate reporting
- Serve as the subject matter expert on paid search
Measure of Success
- Ensure that campaigns are achieving the right balance of profitability and lead volume growth
- Find opportunities with the Google/Bing Ads ad platform and suggest recommendations for growth
- At least 3 years of work experience running paid search campaigns
- Familiarity with B2B success metrics (cost per acquisition, return on ad spend)
- Proven working knowledge of Google Ads/Bing Ads. Experience working with automated bidding strategies is a bonus
- Experience managing six figure monthly advertising budgets
- Practical knowledge of tracking systems and technologies, like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Looker Studio, to ensure consistent and accurate reporting.
- Proven project management experience
Your superpowers are…
- Great communication skills
- Experience with video advertising isn’t required, but a bonus
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative but can also rely on data to make informed decisions
- Strong attention to detail
You should apply if...
- You are highly reliable and have a "Get Stuff Done" (GSD) mindset, remaining focused and productive even in challenging external circumstances.
- You consistently follow through on your commitments, always saying what you mean and doing what you say, regardless of the size or complexity of the situation.
- You are hyper-organized and agile.
- You are proactive, see potential problems before they happen, and aren’t afraid to speak up/challenge the status quo
- You have excellent communication skills, allowing you to effectively convey your ideas, collaborate with others, and build strong relationships.
- You are up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in paid search advertising, and are eager to stay ahead of the curve in this rapidly evolving field.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and can effectively prioritize and manage multiple campaigns simultaneously.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- The Fort
- Concierge Service
- 1 opening