Work as a part-time virtual assistant to earn additional income for your family or household.
How it works:
A customer will ask you for a particular task that they need done. You will be on your computer and will receive the task via an instant message. Your job will be to determine what the customer is asking for and then figure out how to provide it to them. You will be able to communicate back and forth with the customer as you see fit.
The customer could ask for a variety of things ranging from food delivery all the way to meeting a famous person. You will have enormous flexibility in how you complete the task, but if you need help we will provide it. This is just like being a personal assistant to somebody in an office, except it’s virtual so you don’t need to leave your home.
You will receive 2 weeks of training with a bonus upon graduation. After training, we continue to provide support whenever you need help with your tasks.
This job is perfect for:
- Parents who want to take care of their children or little ones while also having an income.
- Those with disabilities that may limit your ability to commute or leave your home.
- Anyone with a part-time job who wants to make additional income.
- Those who can’t work fixed hours and need to have a flexible schedule.
- Perfect English communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service skills
- Stable internet
- Internet speed of 5mbps (for solo usage) and 8mbps (if there are more people using the internet in the household) or more (please go to www.speedtest.net to verify)
- Modern computer, powerful enough to run several different programs in parallel (i3 core processor and 4gb RAM)
- Working headset with mic
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- No need to commute to an office, no sitting in traffic.
- Work remotely from anywhere, even if you are traveling internationally.
- Flexibility of schedule - work when you want and for however long you want.
- Bonuses for working certain hours and for providing exceptional quality of service.
- Always more work to be done, providing a reliable source of income.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- The Fort
- Concierge Service
- 30 openings