General Virtual Assistant
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full timeFULL_TIME
We're looking for a Virtual Assistant someone who is eager, driven, and detail-oriented, to handle administrative work. This includes research, data collection & preparation, scheduling, and email management. You'll need to be comfortable reaching out to people in the US by phone or email, as well.
Can work US Business Hours
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Administrative work such as research, data gathering and report preparation, scheduling, and email management.
- Add, cancel or make changes to appointments scheduling
- Email Management
- Resolve scheduling conflicts as they occur
- Coordinating daily schedules
- Administrative Tasks are: the ability to design and edit graphic presentations and materials
- Must know how to do basic research
- Schedule meetings using Outlook
- Prepare documents for meetings
- Recruit leads online using different platforms, particularly Indeed
- Conduct phone interviews
- Calls clients to request or follow up on documents and manage customer relationships
- Can speak and write English well.
- Knows how to draft proper business and/or technical writing materials.
- Has the ability to project a professional tone for over-the-phone interviews.
- Capable of using spreadsheets and other data-driven platforms.
- Capable of building rapport, and nurturing relationships with customers.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Concierge Service
- 30 openings
About Magic, Inc.
Magic is a 24/7 personal assistant on demand in your pocket - text Magic any request, any time, from anywhere in the world and we’ll get to work. From managing calendars of busy entrepreneurs, exclusive restaurant reservations for celebrities, to booking last minute private jets for executives, our groundbreaking service can do it all. Come join our radically innovative venture-backed startup founded in 2015 and be a part of our amazing team of go-getters in our offices in San Francisco and Manila. Kalibrr has given Magic Inc. the following awards: Top Performing Recruiter Award (2018), Leading Employer of the Year Award (2019), Most Admired Employer of the Year Award (2019) and Top Performing Recruiter Award (2019).