- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 4 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 100% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a few seconds ago
- Concierge Service
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 20,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- -, Taguig, Philippines
- Perfect English communication skills. (You should be comfortable and confident writing to our clients in English without the use of slang or abbreviations.)
- Can type a minimum of 40 WPM. In this fast paced world responding to clients ASAP has never been more important. Sometimes you can only close a deal as fast as you can type it out.
- Persistence. We cannot stress this point enough. It’s persistence that make Magic magical.
- MUST interview with us and work at our office in The Fort.
Magic, a text-based concierge service, is setting up shop in Manila! Magic is one of the hottest startups in Silicon Valley, and we're looking to hire smart, hungry operations associate. What type of candidates make great operations associates? You love a good challenge, you’re a go-getter, and you don’t take no for an answer. When a client asks you to deliver pizza while they’re on a boat or when a client asks you to get them a last-minute helicopter ride in Las Vegas, you find a way to make it happen. Yup, you read that right!
That’s what makes this a unique operations role. There are no scripts to read, and fulfilling these requests are a fun, operational challenge mixed in with a lot of great customer service.
Most of your time will be spent communicating with the users of Magic, providing high-end service online, and finding creative ways to build the operations of servicing our client’s needs.
You will be a part of the founding team in Manila, building the company of the future, and changing the world. Top-performers will have the incredible opportunity to grow early on within the company.
We are looking for full-time employees and will pay competitively. We're looking forward to meeting you!
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance