- 5 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 6 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 6 months
- Recruiter responds
- 15% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 13 days ago
- Trading and Engineering Services
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Doña Soledad Ave. Ext. Better Living Subd. Don Bosco, Parañaque, Philippines
Vibration control systems
Cost Estimating Software
Precision level tools
Mechanical Engineering [Mechatronics Engineering]
- Graduate of Mechanical Engineering
- 1-3 years experience on control panel, motor, pumps, boilers.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- A creative and enquiring mind.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Mathematically and technically minded.
- Good management skills and organizational skills.ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Directly reporting to Lead Engineer.
- Holds the second copy of the general plans and implementation, including updates such as revisions, documentations, approvals and acceptance.
- Implements all assigned projects according to approved Gant Chart, PERT-CPM, Cash Flow, S-Curve and completion analysis.
- Responsible for site budget requisitions.
- Submit project status/report to Lead Engineer as per schedule.
- Responsible for submission of man power schedule and daily attendance sheet to CED Clerk 1 as per schedule.
- Implements “Safety” to all personnel.
- Conducts to toolbox meeting everyday 30 minutes before work starts.
- Submits incident report to LE everytime accident/s or untoward incedent happened at the site.
- Participates in continuing education to stay abreast of industry trends and development.
- Resolves client’s complaints or suggestions to address performance problems.
- Responsible in implanting project site good housekeeping (5-S).
- Takes disciplinary action to subordinates to address performance problems.
- Suggest project cost savings.
- Attends to engineering servicer’s complaints and suggestions and relays to LE the soonest.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Company Car
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
Macro Machinery and Industrial Supply Corporation is a company that is committed to value and excellence. It has consistently sought and succeeded in establishing linkages with companies that produce only high quality international and domestic products. These companies are also noted for their reliability in production and after-sales service. Macro’s roster of principals reflects its success. Most are world leaders while some are pioneers in new technology. Its success in working in tandem with such principals is one achievement Macro is proud of. Proof that its vision of excellence and passion for service and customer satisfaction hold the keys to its corporate success.