Be our next Growth Hacking intern! We are looking for awesome, talented, and aspiring individuals who have awesome personalities and go-getters with entrepreneurial mindsets.
The Internship Program is envisioned to provide an opportunity for those who want to obtain substantial startup experience. Candidates for this program will be placed in different roles within MyKuya that best suit their skills and competencies for a set period of time.
- Create, maintain and grow the market list of potential clients.
- Contact, qualify, and engage with new leads using different channels of communication.
- Take ownership of KPIs for lead generation and lead quality.
- Assist in content creation and market segmentation to match identified needs and potential client base.
- Understand the market trends and stay up-to-date with the latest news and developments impacting our industry.
- Explore other relevant channels that could help generate leads for the business.
- Creatively execute all assigned artworks and/or layouts
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements if necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Working towards a degree in Sales and Marketing or Business Management or its equivalent.
- A track record of initiative, ingenuity and growth mindset.
- Excellent communication skills, proficient in English, written and verbal.
- Keen interest in website and customer metrics.
- A familiarity with (or willingness to learn the use of) data extraction tools and email verifier tools.
- Strong self-motivation.
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- The ability to cope with rejection.
- The ability to remain calm in fast-paced environments.
- Proficiency in english, both oral and written.
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- Intrigued by technology and what good it can do to the world.
- Willing and able to experiment.
- Data-driven and disciplined. You seek objective truth in decision-making.
- Not afraid of manual tasks but also find ways to automate. You are hands-on.
- Proficient in using Microsoft and Google applications.
- Fluent in current local and international events, pop culture, and memes
- Proactive, Energetic, and Self-driven.
- Knowledgeable in photo and video editing.
- Basic understanding of different marketing techniques.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in digital branding, graphic trends, and other industry-wide updates in marketing and communications (especially regarding mobile app marketing).
- Knowledgeable in using Google and Microsoft applications, as well as Adobe Suite video and photo-editing apps (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro), or similar tools
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Creative Thinking
- Organizing and Planning
- Presentation Skills
- Communication Skills
- Market Research
- Business Administration
- Marketing Management