Be our next business development intern! We are looking for someone who has a passion for learning and enjoys working with people to achieve organizational goals. We will provide you with the opportunity to hone your skills and grow professionally while gaining experience in one of the most dynamic environments in our industry.
The Internship Program is envisioned to provide an opportunity for those who want to obtain substantial startup experience. Candidates of this program will be placed in different roles within MyKuya that best suit their skills and competencies for a set period of time.
- This is a voluntary internship.
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy.
- Manage proposal response process, including detailed requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources.
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals in line with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics.
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company.
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations.
- Help your manager or assigned staff member with their business development duties.
- Conduct research, gather information, and build relationships.
- Keep up to date on pending partnerships and their progression.
- Liaise with clients on behalf of your managers.
- Identify new channels for growth and expansion, then monitor their progress monthly to ensure all targets are met.
- Must be an undergraduate student
- Currently enrolled in a university with a degree in Sales and Marketing or Business Management or its equivalent
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Able to communicate and listen effectively; great written and verbal skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, and Excel) and Google Applications
- Passionate about social impact and technology
- Comfortable with ambiguity and shifting priorities.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Proficient in using Microsoft and Google Applications.
- Willing to travel around the region if necessary
- Willing to start as soon as possible
- Project Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Business Development
- Strategic Planning
- Problem Solving
- Communication Skills
- Business Administration
- Marketing Management