Living Innovations Corp.
- Pasig, PhilippinesOranbo Drive, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required; tracks orders and investigates problems.
- Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
- Processes and documents returns as required following established procedures.
- Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering telephones, and assisting customers.
- A graduate of B.S. Accountancy or any Business Course
- With at least 1-2 years work experience in Inventory Reconciliation
- Knowledgeable in the use of Inventory Software Tools
- Has good interpersonal, organization and critical thinking skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Inventory Control
- Telephone Skills
- Clerical Skills
- Microsoft / MS Excel
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
- Business Management
- Business Administration [Marketing Management]
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Oranbo Drive , Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
About Living Innovations Corp.
LIVING INNOVATIONS, CORP. have been around for almost a decade bringing internationally recognized luxury brands to the homes of the local elites in the Philippines. With our passion comes endless creativity and innovations that set a high benchmark of top class service for other competing architectural design firms in the country. Our company offers an unmatched opportunity for the right people to play part in the continuing success of the world’s leading premium Furniture and Kitchen products. In doing so, enjoying personal success and prosperity. We are currently looking for hardworking and enthusiastic individuals to be a part of our growing company. MISSION & VISION • We intend to provide our customers with the best furniture and kitchen products with recognized luxury brands. • To set a high benchmark of top class service for other competing architectural design firms in the country. • To constantly focus on innovating the homes of the local elites in the Philippines. • To inspire its employees to be the best they can be in a positive working environment.