- Taguig, Philippines
- Full time
A nurse practitioner is an advanced practice nurse that helps with all aspects of patient care, including diagnosis, treatments and consultations. They work in outpatient situations and perform as part of a medical team.
The job is also responsible for handling clients schedule and coordination, ensuring that clients are very well administered and supervised. This job also requires close coordination with other medical practitioners.
- Candidate must be a Registered Nurse
- Required language(s): English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Nurses specializing in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Front Office Duties
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Pleasing personality
- Height must be commensurate to weight
- With excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Willing to work on shifting schedule (no graveyard)
- Efficient and well-organized
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.