- In charge in reconciling assigned bank balances against cash balances per books. This includes identifying unaccounted receipts and/or disbursements and proposing adjustments as necessary
- In charge in posting collections from financing partners and manufacturers as well as monitoring receivables from them
- Keep a record of transactions and enter data from daily work logs into the company's system
- Supporting supervisory and co-workers in doing accounting tasks
- Key in any documents or items that the accounting department is responsible for, including checks and invoices, as well as vouchers, accounting statements, and other reports and records
- Processing of check vouchers
- Recording and keeping of manual books of accounts and others such as bank deposits, as needed
- Filing of paid vouchers and other accounting documents
- Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- Assist in financial reports preparation
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy or Accounting Technology
- Experience in handling receivables and SAP system is an advantage but not required
- Has a good knowledge in MS Excel
- Open for Fresh graduates
- Relevant working experience is an advantage but not required
- Willing to work onsite in Pasong Tamo Extension, Makati City
About LICA Group of Companies
LICA Group is a business group based in Manila, Philippines with presence throughout the country. Our core businesses are in Automotive, Real Estate and Hospitality,Financial Services and Office Systems.
From our roots in CALABARZON-based real estate, sugar plantations and banking, LICA Group today is one of the leading diversified business groups in the Philippines.
LICA Group has partnered with or represent a wide variety of the leading international brand names in these industries. Our focus is the Philippines, one of the fastest growing economies in Asia. We have been doing business in the country for more than 50 years.