The Finance & Accounting Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of the finance & accounting department. S/he supports the management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
- Oversee the end-to-end accounting process.
- Ensures the accuracy and completeness of financial records
- Leads the Company’s month-end and year-end financial activities.
- Ensures that the Company is compliant with regulatory requirements (SEC, BIR, and other regulatory bodies)
- Ensures compliance to GAAP, PFRS, and other accounting standards.
- Establishes internal controls and guidelines for accounting transactions and budget preparation.
- Responsible for tax planning throughout the fiscal year; files annual corporate tax return.
- Collects, interprets, and reviews financial information
- Reviews the long- and short-term goals of a company and makes educated projections of funds based on these objectives
- Reports to management and stakeholders, and offers insight, analysis, and suggestions to improve the financial performance of the organization
- Builds strategies to procure funds from financial institutions or banks
- Monitors different business and financial metrics, including reports and KPI tracking
- Acts as the overall lead in the budget planning process.
- Reviews, monitors, and manages budgets
- Develops strategies that work to minimize financial risk
- Analyses market trends and competitor information
- Manages the performance of accounting staff
- Perform additional work as may be required from time to time
- Graduate of BS Accountancy or similar courses, MBA is an advantage but is not requried
- CPA preferred but not required
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the same field
- With Managerial/ Leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to relate to all levels in the organization
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Flexible, organized and can work with tight deadlines
- 100% compliance with Accounting standards (GAAP, PFRS)
- 100% on-time reporting of daily, weekly, monthly, and annual reports
- Analysis of Financial Statements to aid in Management decisions
About LICA Group of Companies
LICA Group is a business group based in Manila, Philippines with presence throughout the country. Our core businesses are in Automotive, Real Estate and Hospitality,Financial Services and Office Systems.
From our roots in CALABARZON-based real estate, sugar plantations and banking, LICA Group today is one of the leading diversified business groups in the Philippines.
LICA Group has partnered with or represent a wide variety of the leading international brand names in these industries. Our focus is the Philippines, one of the fastest growing economies in Asia. We have been doing business in the country for more than 50 years.