- Manila, Philippines1048 El Rico Suites, Brgy Sta Cruz, Metropolitan Ave, Makati City, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Consolidate monthly uses and sources of funds.
- Consolidate monthly Daily Collection Report (Vehicle, After Sales and cashier's collection).
- Coordinate and negotiate with banks for all the required documents needed for line renewal.
- Monitor secretary certificate to be complied as per bank's requirements.
- File bank's legal documents for all dealers In charge
- Consolidate, review and submit various documentation requirements, such as (but not limited to):
- Audited and In-House Financial Statements
- General Information Sheetü Historical data on units sold
- Insurance requirementsü Sales Target
- Updating Signature Cards
- Updated Secretary’s Certificates
- Account opening if needed
- Other documents as required
- Graduate of any Business related course.
- Preferably at least 1 year related work experience.
- Computer literate especially in MS Excel.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About LICA Group of Companies
LICA Group is a business group based in Manila, Philippines with presence throughout the country. Our core businesses are in Automotive, Real Estate and Hospitality,Financial Services and Office Systems.
From our roots in CALABARZON-based real estate, sugar plantations and banking, LICA Group today is one of the leading diversified business groups in the Philippines.
LICA Group has partnered with or represent a wide variety of the leading international brand names in these industries. Our focus is the Philippines, one of the fastest growing economies in Asia. We have been doing business in the country for more than 50 years.