- You will be working as part of our product team and will help prototype, ship, and iterate the designs for our products.
- Since we’re expanding our product lines, this also means we need you to be knowledgeable in designing for web, iOS and Android.
- You will also be expected to mark up web designs and slice assets for the developers.
- While you’re confident in your skills, you should also know that there’s a lot more to learn in the UX / UI field, so bring your teachable self.
- You need to be open to criticism, and you need to continuously improve in your UX / UI design practice.
- We'd love to see your creative side. Please include a link to your portfolio of UI/UXweb/mobile/graphic app design.
- Strong knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, brand development, typography, limitations of the web, and industry best practices.
- Excellent visual design skills with a thorough understanding of User Experience.
- Extensive experience in creating wireframes and sitemaps.
- You are very comfortable with prototyping and getting user feedback and designing around it.
- Good communicator
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Adobe Illustrator
- Illustration (Digital)
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
About LeapFroggr Inc.
LeapFroggr Inc. is a technology company that operates SeriousMD & NowServing. Together, SeriousMD & NowServing is a healthcare platform, whose sole mission is to "improve healthcare through technology." Our company culture revolves around excellence, family and community, cooperation and sharing.