- Manila, PhilippinesManila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full timeFULL_TIME
How do people think and feel about their health and well-being? We are building a behavioral research team to deepen our understanding of the psychology behind health decisions. We are looking for someone who is passionate about behavioral research to share your unique perspective on how to help millions of people make better choices when it comes to their health. If this sounds like an excellent fit, join the team!
- Gather and analyze large amounts of information expeditiously. Develop compelling and insightful recommendations to inform strategic business decisions by leaders and teams.
- Improving the diversity of the broader research and insights team through your background and/or experience
- Collaborate and partner closely with Strategic Research/Primary Research to bring insights to the innovation function.
- Leads execution against recommendations quickly and accurately.
- Prioritizes pace over perfection and is confident in the face of changing circumstances and business priorities
- Approaches every project with passion, conscientiousness, and inclusiveness
- Enjoys teaching, mentoring, and building relationships with partners across the organization.
- Degree in Psychology, Affective Science, Neuroscience, Behavioral Economics, or related field, plus relevant corporate experience.
- 2+ years research experience in behavioral economics, judgment and decision making, affective science, or a related field
- Proven experience applying behavioral science to improve behavioral outcomes, product adoption, and/or marketing effectiveness for one or more companies or non-profits
- Proven ability to partner closely with a diverse set of business partners to identify needs and deliver solutions
- Proven expertise synthesizing and communicating research findings to diverse audiences
- Proven knowledge of the following:
- How to harness biases and heuristics to drive behavior change using techniques like nudging, choice architecture, and message framing
- Theoretical frameworks and measurement techniques for studying emotion and personality
- Statistical techniques (e.g., t-test, ANOVA, multiple regression) to analyze experimental and survey data using standard statistical packages (e.g., R, SPSS, Stata)
- How to tell research stories using creative, engaging, and interactive data visualizations (e.g., Tableau dashboards)
- Deep emotional intelligence for the needs and preferences of diverse populations
- Sound discernment and a strategic mentality vis-à-vis the broader context of your research
- Thrives in a fast-paced, agile business environment
- Excited by complex and high-impact research questions
- Intellectually curious and open to new experiences, challenging the status quo
- Has fun at work and brings joy to the team with a positive attitude and humor!
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Analyzing Data
- Research and Development
- Statistical Analysis
- Data Analysis
- Deductive Reasoning
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 5 openings
About LeapFroggr Inc.
LeapFroggr Inc. is a technology company that operates SeriousMD & NowServing. Together, SeriousMD & NowServing is a healthcare platform, whose sole mission is to "improve healthcare through technology." Our company culture revolves around excellence, family and community, cooperation and sharing.