The job responsibilities include everything related to quality assurance of the softwares in the ecosystem.
- Documentation of the problem and how to replicate it.
- Find reported issues by users, replicate, document and report to the development team.
- Updating of internal documentation.
- Participate with the customer service side to quickly identify bugs.
- Reporting of performance issues to improve the overall experience for the users.
- Participates in all improvement, programs and initiatives implemented by the company.
Why Join Us?
- Experience on-the-job skill development and mentoring program.
- Learn from our in-house and external trainings.
- Grow and challenge yourself to join our leadership development program.
- Work in a Company that values an entrepreneurial mindset on the job.
- Feel secure in our above industry compensation package.
- Join an organization that has a high retention rate, where people love where they work.
- Graduate of any four year course;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Detail oriented;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Familiar with using apps on mobile and web;
- Strong customer service orientation, assertiveness, and confidence.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Regina Building, Escolta Street, Binondo, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
About LeapFroggr Inc.
LeapFroggr Inc. is a technology company that operates SeriousMD & NowServing. Together, SeriousMD & NowServing is a healthcare platform, whose sole mission is to "improve healthcare through technology." Our company culture revolves around excellence, family and community, cooperation and sharing.