The job responsibilities include everything related to quality assurance of the softwares in the ecosystem.
- Creating test plans
- Documentation of the problem and how to replicate it.
- Find reported issues by users, replicate, document and report to the development team.
- Updating of internal documentation.
- Participate with the customer service side to quickly identify bugs.
- Reporting of performance issues to improve the overall experience for the users.
- Participates in all improvement, programs and initiatives implemented by the company.
- Graduate of any four year course;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Detail oriented;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Familiar with using apps on mobile and web;
- Strong customer service orientation, assertiveness, and confidence.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Regina Building, Escolta Street, Binondo, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
About LeapFroggr Inc.
LeapFroggr Inc. is a technology company that operates SeriousMD & NowServing. Together, SeriousMD & NowServing is a healthcare platform, whose sole mission is to "improve healthcare through technology." Our company culture revolves around excellence, family and community, cooperation and sharing.