The job responsibilities include everything related to a pharmacy operation.
- Provide superior customer service by understanding customers' health conditions and requirements.
- Answer queries and provide complete and accurate product information and benefits carried by the Company.
- Generate sales and assist in retail operations management.
- Perform other administrative tasks that may be assigned by the Store Executive.
- Participates in all improvement and engagement programs and initiatives implemented in the store.
Why Join Us?
- Experience on-the-job skill development and mentoring program.
- Learn from our in-house and external trainings.
- Grow and challenge yourself to join our leadership development program.
- Work in a Company that values an entrepreneurial mindset on the job.
- Feel secure in our above industry compensation package.
- Join an organization that has a high retention rate, where people love where they work.
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy or Clinical Pharmacy.
- Professional License is required.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Strong customer service orientation, assertiveness, and confidence.
About LeapFroggr Inc.
LeapFroggr Inc. is a technology company that operates SeriousMD & NowServing. Together, SeriousMD & NowServing is a healthcare platform, whose sole mission is to "improve healthcare through technology." Our company culture revolves around excellence, family and community, cooperation and sharing.