- Identify and research potential customers and partners in the technology sector
- Develop and implement sales strategies to target new business opportunities
- Use technical knowledge to communicate the benefits of the company's products or services to potential clients
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including potential customers and partners
- Negotiate deals and close sales
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technology trends and understand how they can be applied to the company's products or services
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, such as Business Administration or Computer Science.
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years of experience in business development, with a focus on technology
- Strong understanding of the technology industry, including current trends and innovations
- Proven track record of successfully identifying and pursuing new business opportunities
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. If you are a driven and results-oriented individual with a passion for technology, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
About London Outsourced
At London Outsourced our simple aim is to free up your time so that you can concentrate on the fundamental aspects of your business. We offer support in business development, customer service and a variety of back-office roles. For a startup or small business, any reduction in overhead lets you shift more revenue and time to focus on your core business needs. Our resources are at your disposal. We handpick the most talented individuals to provide companies with tailored solutions to best suit their size, growth, ambition, and vision. We minimize your risk by creating a flexible offshore solution, providing a virtual support team that is highly trained and nurtured to reflect each of our clients’ company ethos and brands. With a UK point of contact for peace of mind.