Project Assistant Intern
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from high school
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 58% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 4 days ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Part time
- Office Address
- 2nd Level Industria Mall, Circulo Verde, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Quezon City, Philippines
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to manage time effectively
A project assistant is a person whose role is to provide support and creates balance in the time and scope of executing projects under the direct supervision of the project director in an establishment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write letters and send them to appropriate bodies, and receive incoming mails
- Create specific strategies for easier and effective execution of projects
- Maintain contacts with potential stakeholders who may be interested in investing in projects
- Supervise tasks assigned to project workers as instructed by the director
- Supervise project workers and ensure that they stick to project specification and guidelines
- Keep records of all information related to project for documentation, clarification and presentation to management
- Draft project proposal ideas and present them to the director with convincing proof for approval
- Intermediate between the director and other workers to prevent agitations that may hinder the smooth flow of project execution
More than just coworking.
It's a community.
LAUNCHGARAGE was built on a philosophy of innovation from the grass roots and the spirit of open collaboration.
We believe that the secret to a vibrant innovation culture is bringing together in one space, bright minded people with a shared passion for ambitious ideas that can change the world.
By founders, for founders.
What makes us different?
The people behind Launchgarage have been part of the local and global startup industry for more than 20 years.
Our experience lends us insight on the unique needs of startups and their founders.
Our global network provides the opportunity to build paths into other thriving innovation ecosystems around the world.
Building the future?
Your journey starts here.
We invite you to join us and tap into the creative energy that we strive to create at LAUNCHGARAGE.
We're growing our mentor network by carefully selecting experts in the ecosystem that are willing to lend their advice to anyone that needs it.
Your next strategic partner could be one of the startups in the space that can add value to yours.