Largen Med Inc.
- Marikina, Philippines30, Marikina, Metro Manila, Pres. M. L. Quezon, Industrial Valley, PhilippinesMarikinaMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Routine Visits and arrange appointments with prospective clients (doctors, pharmacist and hospital medical team) to present and make negotiations about the featured product(s).
- Attainment of Annual / Monthly Peso Sales and Collection target
- Reaching / exceeding annual sales and collection targets
- Attainment of Client calls target based on set standards
- Sell and give sample to prospective clients
- Inform clients about the product’s price, nutritional value, side effects and other important information
- Organizing conferences for doctors and other medical staff
- Open new accounts
- Close Purchase Contract
- Revival of old Accounts
Join Government biddings.
1.) NCR (Quezon City, Manila, CaMaNaVa, Uptowns/Rizal/Marikina, Pasig/Makati, Paranaque/Las Piñas/Muntinlupa)
2.) North Luzon (Bulacan, Pampanga, Bataan/Zambales, Tarlac, Pangasinan, La Union/Baguio, Ilocos
South Luzon (Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Quezon, Bicol)
VIZ/MIN (Iloilo, Samar/Tacloban, Cebu, Bacolod) (Davao, CDO, Gen.San. Zamboanga)
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, Pharmacy, Marketing, Management, Communication or related fields.
- Strong, organizational skills, with the ability to successfully prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Preferably with experience on the same field
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Pres. M. L. Quezon, Industrial Valley
- 1 opening
About Largen Med Inc.
Established in 1994, Largen Med., Inc. is a Filipino pharmaceutical company built with major focus on the discovery, research and marketing of ethically promoted and effective prescription medicines centered on patient compliance and convenience. Our framework lies on our team of united, professional, responsible, motivated, and disciplined individuals working for the ultimate benefit and welfare of the Filipino patient. Largen Med Inc. is currently focusing on offering food supplements that can benefit a person’s whole health. Our primary product lines is a range of innovative food supplements that offers disease prevention and immunity building to a wide variety of patients from children to adults.