Driver Marketing Specialist
- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers through our platform. We offer a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery for customers (from business users to end users), while providing drivers a reliable and flexible means of livelihood.
Onto our fifth year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, and the Philippines, we plan on expanding and reaching more customers and drivers, enabling them to achieve their goals in life, through our service.
To achieve this, we are building a strong Marketing team that caters to both customer-side and driver-side, through synergistic online and offline initiatives that achieve the business goals. We are particularly looking for an individual who will be in charge of Driver Marketing. This person will be directly responsible for insighting, planning, strategizing, executing and evaluating campaigns that cater to potential drivers, encouraging them to join the platform.
- Insighting: Must be able to think from a perspective of a driver, and must be capable of doing qualitative and quantitative research among drivers, and from there, derive powerful insights, which will be the foundation of driver communications.
- Efficient Omni-Channel Planning: Capable of planning across different channels (offline and online) to achieve targets, at the lowest driver acquisition cost as possible.
- Events/Activations: Should have had experience planning and organizing activation events.
- Project Management: Able to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Reporting: Capable of diligently monitoring and evaluating projects, with basic understanding of business metrics.
- Collaboration/Teamwork: Should be able to work well with Driver Operations Team and third party agencies.
What you’ll need:
- Any Marketing-related degree is advantageous
- Minimum 2 years work experience in a similar industry, and similar field (Driver Marketing) is preferred
- Experience in organizing events and activations
- Experience in qualitative research
- Experience in implementing online ads is advantageous
- Fluent in English and Filipino
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.