- 6 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 16 days
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 25 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- #74 LHC Building 15th ave cor main ave murphy cubao qc, Quezon City, Philippines
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Veterinary or equivalent;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Proper promotion of the company products.
- Opening new customer coordination with dealers for total saturation.
- Prepares contract proposals up to fulfillment of the terms and condition indicated therein.
- Conduct sales orientation amongst customer and clients for the product promotion.
- Conduct seminars, farm visits, cockpit promos, poultry supply lobbying, postering and other activities related to technical dissemination.
- Ensures that seminars are well organized to obtain satisfactory audience attendance.
- Monitor competitor promotional activities in order to adjust accordingly company’s promotional efforts.
- Monitor product defects, complaints and coordinates with the technical department for actions deemed fit.
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Relocation Assistance
Lakpue Drug Inc. (LDI), established in August 1986 is duly registered under the SEC, Bureau of Food and Drugs (BFAD) and Bureau of Animal Industry (BAI) as veterinary drug importer/distributor, veterinary drug trader, and veterinary drug exporter.
LDI started its distribution with several veterinary product lines ranging from antibiotics, dewormers, vitamins, mineral supplements and disinfectants for poultry and swine raisers nationwide.
In 1989, the company started to expand its business to include importation as well as distribution of fighting cock products (ranging from antibiotics, vitamins to conditioning aids).