This position is responsible for the supervision and production of all the items in the kitchen.
- Check the seasonal products available in the city per month.
- Responsible together with the head chef to create new ideas/dishes for the monthly specials and a la carte menu.
- Responsible of the sanitation and hygiene training to the culinary team.
- Monitoring of daily suppliers invoice.
- Supervises daily shift operations.
- Ensures all employees have proper supplies, equipment and uniforms.
- Supervises staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
- Monitors employee's progress towards meeting performance expectations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- At least 1 year experience in fine dining restaurants.
- Preferably with knowledge and experience in Spanish cuisine.
- Knowledge in European cuisine is a plus.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Knowledge and execution of the correct food cost control and food stock.
- Certificates of hygiene/sanitation of F&B preferably,
- Willing to work in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ascott Bonifacio Global City Manila, 5th Avenue 28th St, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Food / Beverages
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.