Interested in working for a fast-paced and exciting start-up environment? Join Kumu and be part of Philippine's leading livestreaming app designed by Filipinos, for Filipinos!
Kumu is looking for a new Business Intelligence Manager who will lead a lean team of data analyst and produce actionable metrics and reports for the organization.
Here's what a Business Intelligence Manager would do on a daily basis:
- Collect, organize and interpret statistical information to make it useful to a range of needs for the organization.
- Translate data into understandable reports for different department so they understand problems better and make more informed decisions
- Help conceptualize and design additional reports to facilitate better data understanding across the organization.
- Support initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Perform initial troubleshooting for spotted dashboard issues, if needed.
- Train end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Provide analytical expertise on goal-setting, trendspotting and projections if the team will hit or miss their goals.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Periodically assess potential new data partners to help optimize and/or update current business intelligence setup, including data visualization tools, 3rd party analytics platforms etc.
As a Business Intelligence Manager, it would be awesome if you have:
- postgraduate qualifications in business, finance, management information systems or equivalent or extensive relevant experience
- capability to create and monitor KPIs
- extensive experience and working knowledge of business intelligence and data manipulation tools such as Power BI, Tableau, and Microsoft Excel.
- outstanding interpersonal,skills focused on communicating with various stakeholders.
We are also on the lookout for the following qualities:
- experience in contemporary business intelligence tools.
- proficiency in data analytics tool such as SQL, Python and R.
- demonstrated commitment to creating and maintaining a fair, inclusive and diverse working environment that values and utilises the contributions of all.
Think you're what Kumu is looking for? Apply now!
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Robinsons Cybergate Tower 3, Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- IT and Software
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.