- Gather, analyze, and define business requirements described by end-users.
- Create project requirement documents
- Understand Business Workflow Processes and able to give advice and suggestion to an existing Process to fulfil client needs
- Support Q&A from clients
- Maintain close relations and communication with clients during project development
As a business analyst, you will act as a bridge between business problems and technology solutions.
- A University Degree in IT/Information System is not mandatory. Open for industrial engineering degree
- Min. 2 years experience as a Business Analyst or System Analyst
- Familiarity in Level 1 IT (End-User support) is desirable
- Knowledge in System/QA Testing is a plus
- Min. English passive or writing skill
Required soft skills:
- Good listening, documenting, and reporting abilities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly self-organized
- Communicative, and personable attitude
Do you want to expand your career in a supportive environment?
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home