- Representing the interests of the company by fostering good relations with related Government agencies.
- Attending and handling meetings with Government agencies.
- Supporting government activities that have a good impact on KG Media
- Handling guests from government agencies.
- Handling corporate visits (Corporate, Community, and School).
- Handling support for external activities (wreaths and birthday lists of partners).
- Handling PR material (Company Profile) to strengthen KG Media's position as a trusted business partner.
- Handling company internal guests.
- Male/Female, min. Bachelor's Degree in Communication, Public Relations, or any major
- Min. 1 year experience in Public Relations and Government Relations is required for this position
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
- Strong working knowledge of PR Programs
- Able to develop, implement, and execute PR Campaigns and Programs
- Interested working in the media industry.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl. Palmerah Selatan No. 22-28. Jakarta, Indonesia, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Media Production
- 1 opening
About Kompas Gramedia
Kompas Gramedia, through its more than 50 years of history, is striving for one goal: enlightening and empowering Indonesia. To ensure that we are able to serve the nation for another 50 years, we are undergoing a digital transformation; strengthening and expanding our solid business pillars by developing new digital business initiatives. Our vision is to enlight all the people in Indonesia with all the knowledge we have.