- Partner with the business users to understand their processes and support their needs.
- Direct post-go-live optimizations and follow-on development efforts.
- Integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic created by front-end developers.
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of performance applications of low-latency and high-availability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- All other duties as assigned
- Good knowledge of popular frameworks
- Understanding of the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side languages
- Good understanding of server-side preprocessors
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Basic understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Good understanding of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Be able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understand the fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understand the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimize output to match the specific platform
- Be able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Amenable to work on North America hours.
Qualifications that are preferred but not required
- NetSuite SuiteFoundation Certification
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance