- Responsible for providing general administrative support to executive and inter- department’s office requests or requirements.
- Responsible for evaluating all purchase requisitions and purchase order issuance and managing third party vendor or service providers to identify cost cutting initiatives without sacrificing quality of items.
- Responsible for overall end to end cycle of purchasing process and managing resources but not limited to annual budgeting and monitoring of contract’s and dates, pro-support, warranty and subscription for renewal.
- Responsible for overall offices upkeep covering but not limited to office maintenance, housekeeping personnel supervision, safety and security physical inspection, utility and energy management, repair and maintenance, and reportorial requirements.
- Responsible for improving asset management process but not limited to asset tagging, inventory repair and or proper disposal of damage / defective such as office equipment, furniture and fixture and other disposal items.
- Responsible for managing proactive measures, immediate resolution and rectification for any unusual event by implementing of necessary guidelines and procedures for office improvement.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned form time to time such as company projects and other administrative duties.
- A graduate of Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
- With minimum 5 years solid experience in administrative and secretarial functions in retail growth industry environment
- With good oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in providing information and communication management
- Competent in managing administrative challenges
- Highly organized and with strong attention to details
- With experience in Project Management
- High computer literate
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.