- Responsible for handling institutional / corporate accounts sales - from sourcing to after sales service.
- Conduct regular telemarketing; send mail proposals, client visit, product presentation, and selling to new and existing clients nationwide.
- Plan, develop, formulate and implement sales strategies based on Management set objectives and targets.
- Gather current marketplace information on newly introduced products, delivery schedules, pricing and merchandising techniques in order to monitor competition.
- Provide Management with activity and progress reports, customer needs, problems, interest, competitive activities and strategies and potential for new products and services.
- Any reasonable assignment and/or special project in relation to sales function as directed by the executives and Business and Sales Development Manager.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Graduate of Marketing or any Business related courses
- Must have 1-2 years working experience
- Proficient in product presentation, training, and MS Office Application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Business Administration
- Business Administration [Marketing Management]
- Industrial Engineering
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.