- Provides assistance to prospective employee pertaining pre-employment requirements i.e. document submission and medical referral to Company’s accredited Clinic/Hospital.
- Responsible for the administration of orientation program to all newly hired employee/s.
- Processes pre-deployment requisites including endorsement to Timekeeping Division following the completion of other documents i.e. bank enrollment form & other government forms.
- Responsible in encrypting all employee information and needed data in HRIS/Excel file for easy reference and retrieval.
- Responsible in managing 201 records (direct and contractual employees) for easy retrieval and reference.
- Responsible in endorsing newly hired personnel to requisitioning department.
- Monitors and updates employees leave tracker/ directory.
- Responsible for sourcing, screening and evaluating qualified promodiser that would match the requirements of the position. Conducts pre-screening up to final interview to analyze candidate experience and fit.
- Works with other HR personnel for immediate deployment of Promodiser .Ensure that selected Promodisers are deployed timely by a responsible HR personnel.
- Responsible in transcribing and transmission to all concerned the Minutes of the meeting with service contractors including filing of such to respective folders to determine completeness of records. Makes follow through for any pending activities to ensure proper and timely action.
- Responsible for coordination with accredited Service Provider as other means of talent search following contractors process flow parallel to the Company’s approved end to end recruitment process.
- Perform duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Graduate of Human Resource Development Management / Psychology or any four (4) year business related course.
- Must have 2 years extensive experience in recruitment Nationwide
- Must be analytical and with good independent judgment
- Mature and has excellent interpersonal skills
- Can work with Minimal supervision
- Amenable to work from Monday to Saturday
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Business Administration [Human Resource Development Management]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.