- Oversee day-to-day Marketing and Sales Department.
- Take full profit and loss responsibility.
- Establishes and implements short- and long-range organizational goals, objectives, strategic plans, policies, and operating procedures; monitors and evaluates programmatic and operational effectiveness, and effects changes required for improvement.
- To proactively maintain regular engagement with key client contacts in line with client expectations.
- To have a well-defined communication and engagement model in place to ensure all teams understand the performance of the business and also that they understand the needs of their teams.
- Responsibility and accountability for the operational performance of the client areas and for exceeding targets of all required metrics.
- Ability to demonstrate achievement of results e.g., business improvements, cost savings, revenue generation.
- Excellent leadership, people management, communication and influencing skills at a senior level.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Responsible for business continuity.
- Achieving productivity targets, including attendance and attrition.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Communicate customer issues with operations team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints.
- Other duties as assigned or apparent.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management and/or a Master’s in business administration, or related field.
- Proven experience as a General Manager or similar executive role.
- Proactive nature.
- Strong work ethic.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to enforce and maintain high standards, even under pressure.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- General Services
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- DPC Place, 9th Floor, Unit 2, 2322 Chino Roces Avenue Makati, 1200 Metro Manila
- Facilities Services
- 1 opening
About Spruce Cleaning Services
We are Spruce Cleaning Services, a women-led organization that provides professional cleaning services for residential homes, commercial properties, and post-construction sites. At Spruce, we are redefining the cleaning service industry by our vision, and that is to be the leading cleaning company offering personalized and top-quality service to our clients, excellent work ethics, and a highly trained workforce.The foundation of our company are our Spruce Agents, who represent the Spruce core values, mission, and vision. OUR COMMITMENT Our commitment to our clientele, employees, and society is the foundation upon which build the integrity of Spruce Cleaning Services. Clientele Provide a top-quality cleaning service with a sense of warmth, individual pride, customer-centricity, and company spirit. Employees Provide a healthy work environment for our team that supports personal growth & continuous learning & is governed by respect and a caring attitude within the organization. Society Dedicated to creating job opportunities for people, primarily single mothers, long-term job seekers, and providers. At Spruce Cleaning Services, we clean like it's our own.