- Our office produces a large number of podcasts and YouTube series, covering all types of media from audio to video production, to microsites, and to newsletters containing clips of our podcasts.
- We currently have modest budgets and cash, so it is expected that the producer will cover a wide area and scope in our office
- Editing videos, producing full episodes, as well as producing short clips of longer episodes, will take up most of your time at first
- You will be expected to train on your own, document your approaches and strategies for efficiently producing this media; as we have many digital media interns
- The topics vary greatly, which means you would be required to conduct research at times
- The raw content itself will be recorded and sent to you for editing and post-production; this content includes audio, text, scripts, notes, draft graphics, Zoom recordings, etc.
- Director’s notes and instructions will accompany this content but you will be expected to collaborate and take on a role with the team
- Though you may work from home for most of this, you must be able to report to our offices in Makati if needed
- Experience and fluency in Anchor, YouTube Studio, Canva, Adobe Premier
- A high speed internet connection at home
- Necessary hardware and other equipment at home to produce a wide variety of media, entailed in "podcast episodes"
- You must be abreast of current trends in podcast monetization, syndication, and so on
- We will interview for attitude, aptitude, and overall company cultural compatibility
- Though you may work from home for most of this, you must be able to report to our offices in Makati if you are needed to
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
Katalyst.ph represents a network of family offices as a marketing and engagement front-end in the Philippines. These family offices are venture builders who build Filipino startups that are changing the world. Comprised of a team of dedicated professionals, Katalyst evaluates startup opportunities based on their impact to the local community. Katalyst.ph’s role is to build strategic partnership and investment opportunities for these startups to thrive. Though Katalyst.ph receives prospective business partners and associates abroad, the firm's focus is on serving the Filipino market first, with the goal of driving progress for the greater Philippines. Learn more about us at http://www.katalyst.ph/