Project Manager (Makati City)
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 301, Unit 301, 916 Arnaiz Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 25,000.00 - 35,000.00 PHP / monthPHP25,000.0035,000.0025,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Our office is recruiting results-driven Project Managers that will manage our business and other development projects in Metro Manila and neighboring provinces. The successful candidate will manage the team members (e.g. work schedules), project accounting and finances (e.g. development budgets), and report directly to management.
- Manages all team members by making sure all important and time-sensitive tasks are efficiently delegated to them as well as making sure to follow up such tasks for completion.
- Orient and train on-boarding members of the team.
- Ensures that all projects are delivered on-time and on-budget without compromising project objectives and targets.
- Serves as the project owner’s representative on-site thereby making all important decisions needed to get the project up and running.
- Organizes regular meetings and communication with the project owner, the management, and other relevant parties by briefing them about the project’s progress, expectations, and issues. Travel and meet clients and vendors as necessary.
- Ensures that all input from the project owner, internal partners and relevant external parties are put into action and any issues are addressed and rectified.
- Actively monitors the project progress from planning to execution with particular focus on scheduling contractors, processing payments and budget management, and managing change orders as necessary.
- Develops and recommends contingency plans when necessary.
- Makes reports and documentation of every aspect of the project’s progress as well as processing the necessary business permits and required documents needed for approval by the relevant government agency/department, legal counsel, and architects.
- Engages with the local community by performing community relations initiatives.
- Identify funding and investment opportunities by preparing financing applications and other materials to secure commitments.
- Must be a graduate from any reputed universities and colleges, preferably with Business Management, Accountancy, Office Administration, and Finance degrees.
- Tech-savvy and proficient in using the following platforms: G Suite, Google Spreadsheet, Asana, Slack, Microsoft Office 365, Windows 10 Pro, and Chrome OS
- Must be a dynamic multi-tasker and strong analytical and planning skills to be able to perform various tasks in ever-changing needs and priorities.
- Fast-learner, quick on their feet, and willing to be trained.
- Excellent leadership, time management, analytical and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to organize work efficiently and independently with out-of-the-box problem-solving approach.
- Demonstrated ability to manage productive relationships with development team members, public officials, funders and lenders, other staff, and the community.
- Preferably based in Makati City or willing to relocate.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Relationship Management
- Operations Management
- Vendor Management
- People Management
- Time Management
- Account Management
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 301, 916 Arnaiz Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 215 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.