Kalibrr, a job matching platform and named the most innovative company in the Philippines, is looking for a Director of Global Marketing. This senior-level leader will make Kalibrr the #1 job search brand in the Philippines and Indonesia.
The Director of Global Marketing shall be directly responsible for establishing Kalibrr as the premier end-to-end recruitment solution for employers and jobseekers. To be successful, this person will need to be a big-picture strategic thinker, who is relentless in pressing toward goals. S/he will care about helping millions of people getting jobs in their respective countries.
This candidate will have a strong sense of ROI, and is ultimately works towards profitability by optimizing customer segments and relationships.
1. Establishing Brand Leadership
- Lead Kalibrr’s brand, increasing visibility, perception, and trust. This includes visual, message, and PR elements of brand.
- Establishing Kalibrr’s thought leadership as end-to-end recruitment platform, among B-B audiences in Indonesia and the Philippines.
- Establish Kalibrr as the go-to destination for target B-C jobseeker segments
2. Lead B-B and B-C Acquisition and Activation Strategy
- Establish and prioritize, customer segmentation (B-B, B-C), and devise global strategies to acquire and activation strategies
- Conceptualize, and cultivate global strategic partnerships
- Oversee SEO and other organic traffic initiatives.
- Direct strategy and management over all digital advertising functions (e.g. content marketing, paid advertising, email marketing and lead nurturing) across all channels for B-B and B-C acquisition.
- Lead Kalibrr’s content marketing.
- Oversee Employer Branding services, that offers digital advertising consulting services to Kalibrr’s Employer Clients
- Increase brand awareness and brand perception
- ROI for all marketing spend (B-B, B-C)
- Sales target/month for online sales channels
- Experience building a brand, with demonstrable results in improving penetration, perception, trust, and loyalty.
- Establishing, managing, and maximizing customer segments.
- Experience leading SEO and other organic traffic strategies.
- Experience conducting A/B testing for web platform user flows.
- Experience overseeing and directing strategy through digital advertising channels on platforms including Facebook and Google.
- Public Relations
- New market launch
- Content marketing
- Experience in launching and acquisition for mobile apps
- Product Management Experience
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Job Level
- Director / Executive
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Master's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 55 Paseo de Roxas, Makati, 1225 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening