Kalibrr is a recruitment platform that helps thousands of employers connect, engage, and hire white-collar professionals from our growing community of more than 7 million users. We've helped startups to Fortune 500 companies, such as Apple, Coca-Cola, Google, and Unilever, collectively hire more than half a million talents in SE Asia - leveraging our AI recommendations, online assessments, and advanced recruiter tools to achieve recruitment success. We are on a mission to scale globally and work with the best caliber of people to make it happen.
As a User Experience Researcher, you’ll conduct qualitative and quantitative research to result in a measurably delightful and globally scalable user experience for Kalibrr’s product. The ideal candidate will be driven by a strong user empathy and knowledge of research methodologies and experience with tools used.
This role will involve:
- Perform all stages of UX research including identifying, planning, conducting, analyzing, and reporting of insights
- Plan and execute user research studies, including usability testing, interviews, surveys, and contextual inquiries, as well as a comprehensive review of current data
- Conduct competitive analysis and benchmarking to stay informed about industry best practices and emerging trends
- Analyze and synthesize research findings to create actionable insights that inform product strategy and design decisions
- Create and maintain a user research repository to ensure insights are easily accessible to the broader team
- Continuously monitor and assess user feedback and metrics to identify opportunities for improvement
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, or a related field.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and conducting qualitative and quantitative research, including usability testing, interviews, surveys, and contextual inquiries.
- Proficiency in basic research methodologies and commonly used tools in user experience research.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze and interpret research findings.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Basic understanding of user empathy principles.
- At least one year of experience
- Previous experience working as a User Experience Researcher or in a similar role.
- Familiarity with data analysis tools and statistical analysis.
- Awareness of industry best practices and emerging trends in user experience research.
- Familiarity with Agile or other product development methodologies (preferred but not required).
- Some experience with creating and maintaining user research repositories.
- Basic understanding of remote collaboration tools and experience working with remote or distributed teams.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home