Headquartered in Manila, Philippines, we are a hiring marketplace that has helped millions of technology professionals in the Philippines and Indonesia connect with life-changing career opportunities from the U.S and around the world.
We are among the top 3 jobs platforms in South East Asia with 7 million users, thousands of clients including Fortune 500s such as Apple, Google and JP Morgan, and enabling hundreds of thousands of technology professionals to access higher paying jobs each year.
As a Kalibrr Chief of Staff, you will have an opportunity to help manage Kalibrr’s marketing, sales projects and operations. It's a rare opportunity where you will learn how to run, manage and expand the business. By being Kalibrr’s Chief of Staff, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our CEO and senior leadership team to drive the success of the company.
If you are ready to join a high-growth, financially sustainable company (yes, we are profitable and cash flow positive) that is changing millions of lives, we want to speak to you.
- Responsible for B2B marketing, selling, negotiations, relationship marketing, project timelines and budgets
- Collaborate with senior leadership to create and implement key initiatives of marketing, sales, operations.
- Manage and oversee various cross-functional projects, ensuring timely delivery and quality outcomes.
- Lead and manage various teams across the organization, including Special Ops and PMO.
- Provide strategic guidance and support to the CEO and other senior leaders.
- Conduct research and analysis to inform strategic decision-making and identify opportunities for growth.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, partners, and investors.
- Oversee the development and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure efficient operations and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Represent the company at key events and meetings, and act as a spokesperson for the company as needed.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration, Management, or a related field.
- Prior experience in a leadership or management role, ideally within a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and preferably in consulting companies.
- Strong strategic and analytical skills, with the ability to think critically and creatively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Proven track record of driving change and delivering results.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize effectively.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate others.
- Demonstrated experience in B2B marketing, selling, negotiations, relationship marketing, project timelines and budgets, project management, process improvement, and operations management
- Self describes as being a generalist, ambitious and aspires towards becoming a successful entrepreneur or C-level executive
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Suite 15, 5F Phinma Plaza, 39 Plaza Drive, Makati City, Metro Manila, PH 1210
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening