As a Lead Acquisition Associate, you will be primarily responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and helping potential users know more about the value of Kalibrr’s products. This individual will be a highly motivated and resourceful self-starter who can enable potential users to realize how Kalibrr’s end-to-end recruitment solutions can make their work easier and help their businesses grow.
- Assist customer acquisition by providing value-based and solutions-driven recommendations to potential clients through email, chat and phone support.
- Work with the Country Marketing team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals by following up on leads, conducting research to identify potential prospects and setting up meetings
- Develop new business opportunities via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce Kalibrr and identify appropriate users within the target market.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine the prospect's pain points to align how Kalibrr will speak to those needs.
- Fresh graduate, preferably with a degree related to Communications, Business, Management Engineering, Interdisciplinary Studies
- Demonstrates the ability to meet and/or exceed determined targets
- Excellent client service and management skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Experience with CRM Software and background in SaaS is a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance