Kalibrr is now looking for new talent to join our amazing team! With the rapidly-growing environment and great working culture, we believe working with us will give you a different set of experiences for you to grow.
As a Brand Activation Intern, you will have a chance to bring the impact of Kalibrr to real life. You will be responsible for managing various Kalibrr external events and activities that aimed to increase brand awareness of Kalibrr itself. Therefore, this would be a perfect chance for you to improve your skills.
To succeed in this role, you must have the mindest of an innovator who is willing to create, innovate, and provide the best for our clients. You also need to set the mindset of growing and making things better than before. We expect you to have the mindset of a leader who is responsible enough to do what it takes to get the job done and well.
Your main task and responsibilities in this role would be:
- Be part of Kalibrr's marketing projects for clients; government, state own enterprise, multinational/ private owned company
- Be part of all external events for Kalibrr -held by either Kalibrr itself or external parties such as Kalibrr clients- from start to finish.
- Having intern experience from Marketing Agency is preferred
- Pay great attention to detail and having good communication skills
- Experienced in managing events
- Ability to work under pressure and maintaining hard work under low supervision
- Good team working ability and communication skills
- Work mobile from home
- This is 12 weeks paid internship program
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home