JS Unitrade Merchandise, Inc. is the company behind the market leader brands such as EQ diapers, Charmee, Caress, Nursy, Hy-5, Secure, Genuis, Kitchen Mate and Tidy – brands that you can trust for your family. Our Purpose is to enrich the lives of families worldwide one product at a time.
As we continue to expand, we are also looking for an agile Trade Marketing Manager who will continue to grow our brands!
Here’s what you will do:
- Develop category, brand and channel strategy focusing on improving the following: product placement, pricing, promotions, and development of channel specific point of sale material
- Develop channel specific programs to address opportunities per channel and help maintain or improve market share and numeric distribution of each channel
- Manage Trade Spend (Trade Marketing spend and Sales Budget) and ensure that activities are aligned with the category and channel strategy
- Optimize merchandiser deployment via third party agency and should be able to come up with an optimal deployment plan to maximize resources
- Should be able to identify the right third-party agency and should be sustained towards long term partnership
What we are looking for:
- You must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Have at least 3 to 5 years of solid experience in Sales and/or Trade Marketing specializing in Category Management, Merchandising and Trade Spend Management is a must.
- You are proficient in following areas: budget management, events management, project management, sales strategic and tactical negotiation, merchandising management
- An excellent leader with at least 3 years of leadership and management experience
Perks and Benefits
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Company Car
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Work from Home
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Business Development
- Business Administration [Business Management]
- Business Management
- Business Management [Business Economics]